Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update on my goal

So I have bought some recipe books, watched some movies and bought a lot of great fruits, vegetables, and dried fruits and raw (and roasted) nuts. I love it! I am still trying to find the balance of 51% raw in my diet, but I have to say I am getting closer. I need to take the time to dive into some of the recipes I have read about. Sometimes it is a time factor. Lately it has been my crazy work schedule. All in all, I am getting better. I am feeling better too. I am losing a little weight, but you can see it in my face that I am affected by it. I have a better glow and usually in a pretty good mood! I love my juicer and making new combinations usually about 4-5 times a week. I am loving adding 1/2 lemon into the juices for a nice freshness! I will update again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment